[ZS129] Zero Show feat. Kimekai & Cloudfactory - 21 JUN 2014

Predstavite svoja autorska djela - bendove, pjesama, remikse, izdavačke etikete, radionice, te intervjui sa izvođačima i bendovima

PostPostao/la CYCLE » 23 lis 2014, 22:14

https://soundcloud.com/jankinclzero/zero_show_129

This one is long overdue - last episode from before the summer which ended up being recorded as a corrupt file, so I thought it’s gone for good. However (and luckily) I’ve managed to get the file playing today with an embarrassingly simple trick in VLC player.
So, here it is - Marko Kimekai and Matija Cloudfactory in studio, talking about Kimekai’s debut album and listening to Cloudfactory’s exclusive mix in the last hour of the programme.

One thing worth mentioning is that the night before the show I had a pretty wild gig in an abandoned house type of location on the west side of Zagreb. Had some sleep when I got home, but just barely enough to call it "sleep". I felt a bit slow the following day and listening to this recording from a two months later perspective, I think the selection in the first hour pretty accurately reflects that. Party time!

01. Tulbure - Xwaltz [Colours Music PROMO]
02. Moomin - She Said She Won't Be That Long Away
03. Vlad Caia - Lost Quintet [Gilesku Records PROMO]
04. Francesco Del Garda - Spring [Colours Music PROMO]

· interview with Marko Vuković aka Kimekai

05. Kimekai - Le loyon (Hush Hush Records PROMO)
06. Kimekai - Live Lead (Hush Hush Records PROMO)
07. Kimekai - Sunland (Hush Hush Records PROMO)

· interview with Matija Cloudfactory followed by his “Sundays Two” mixtape

Weekly electronic music radio show on www.radio808.com hosted by Jan Kinčl Zero. Exclusives, interviews, showcases and live sessions from all across the planet.
Listen live every Saturday from 21-00h (GMT+1), or as a podcast available on www.jankinclzero.com.

RE-BROADCAST SCHEDULE:

• FRI - Framed.FM from 20-22 (GMT+1) framed.fm - Liverpool, Britain (UK)
• SAT - Fnoob Radio (Underground Channel) from 19-21 (GMT+1) fnoob.com/radios/fnoob-underground-radio - London, Britain (UK)
CYCLE
Publika

Natrag na Predstavljanje autorskih glazbenih djela, bendova, intervjui

Na mreži

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 1 gost.